Monday 25 June 2012

My Food Blog

Is there anyone out there who  struggles with their weight like I do?
 I think I've tried almost all the diets that are out there in the Marketplace, (some are very good)  however I'm still strugggling.  That's why I'm going to keep a Food Blog
The reason for this is it will let me see exactly what I am eating and  perhaps it might help others

I only have one Rule BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!!

So here goes for Day 1
Starting Weight 14Stones 12 Lbs (208lbs)

I try to keep everything to 5% fat or less

To begin with I am going to count calories so that I know when I am overeating or consuming foods that are too high in fat or sugar


Green Tea   0 Cals
Breakfast  - 2 x Weetabix    134 Calories (Cals)
150 ml Semi Skimmed Milk    75 Cals

Lunch -  550 ml Homemade Soup    150 Cals
(Homemade Soup consists of Butternut Squash, Carrots, Peppers, Tomatoes, Turkey and some stock and flavourings)
Chicken with various vegetables   191 Cals
Muller Rice Original   196 Cals

Afternoon Snack - 1 Small Banana   75 Cals

Early Evening - Green Tea and Time Out Biscuit   85 Cals

Evening Meal - Salad consisting of Cold Meats, Boiled Egg, Potato Salad, Lettuce, Cucmber, Tomato, Peppers, Beetroot, 1 Slice Low Fat Cheese and 2 types of Low Fat Mayonnaise   477 Cals


Green Tea

So today's calories total 1458

Also, I am currently studying a New Eating Plan,  check it out for yourself




Alison
    





No comments:

Post a Comment